Saturday, October 8, 2011

Twas the day before the race...

Less than 24 hours until I start and finish my first half marathon!! I am very excited! Not so much nervous yet! I keep telling myself this is just another training run.

Today I went to the expo and race packet pickup. I am just relaxing and mentally preparing myself for tomorrow. Later I will go to dinner (yay carb loading) and lay out my gear. Although, I already have most of my stuff in a pile ready to go.

Here are the photos from the expo! It was a small expo. I did discover a new wine, Barefoot Wines. I am going to look for it at the store next time. I saw SPIbelt and iFitness belt tables. Nothing worth buying though.

I decided to use my phone to snap some pictures. It was easier for me.
Enjoy and wish me luck tomorrow. :-)
























Not sure how the shoe tag works...



My goodies!!

I love the color of this shirt!!!



Race bag goodies

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...