Thursday, February 2, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. I took a hiatus from blogging. It was nice and I didn't feel pressure to always have to post something. Most of the time I just don't know what to blog about. I am going to try to do better even if I am just blogging and writing for myself. I would like to wish y'all a Happy belated New Year (better late than never, right?!).

2. My next half marathon is in 17 days!!!! YES 17 DAYS!!!! HOLY COW!!! I have been working very hard to improve my pace and I have been successful. This course is not a flat course but I am ready for the challenge and I feel I can PR at this race!!

3. I have the best roommate ever!!! A roommate who lives a healthy lifestyle, runs, and can cook!!!! I am one lucky gal!!! It is a great roommate situation! A match made in roommate heaven. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...