Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flatout Barbeque Chicken Pizza

Last night I decided at the last minute I wanted to cook something but I did not know what. I did know that I needed to already have the ingriedients at home because I didn't feel like dealing with the madhouse errrr I mean grocery store. So I came to the conclusion to make a Flat Out pizza!! 
Here is my recipe and I hope you enjoy!! 
Ingriedients: 
  • One Light Original Flatout
  • 1/4 cup of your favorite barbeque sauce
  • 4 ounces cooked chicken breast
  • 1/4 cup thawed & sliced frozen pineapple chunks
  • 1/4 cup fat free shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions: 
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with an olive oil spray
  • Lay the Flatout on the cookie sheet and spread with barbecue sauce
  • Top with chicken, pineapple, and cheese
  • Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese melts
  • Slice and enjoy!!!





 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...