Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School Time!

Yes folks it is that time of year! Just to clarify I am not a student but I work on a college campus. The beginning of the school year is a very busy time!

This weekend we had our student leader retreat and I have been "living it up" in the country in my own 2 bedroom condo.













Half marathon update:
I worked out once this past week and it was on Monday. My body appreciated the rest. I am still focused and I'm ready to get back on it.

It will be challenge to manage everything now that I will be busy with work. I will not let ANYTHING keep me from reaching my goal of training for my first half marathon and completing the race.

My goal is to post at least once a week so bear with me and continue to follow my journey!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...