Tuesday, June 7, 2011

abcdeFOOD

I found this last night on A Girl Who Loves Cupcakes and TJ's Test Kitchen and I thought it would be a great idea to do as well. Enjoy! Let me know if you recreate so I can check out your list. :-)

A: is for Apple, what’s your favorite variety?
Cameo, Gala, or Fuji

B: is for Bread, regardless of nutrition, calories, or whole grains what is your favorite type to have a nice big piece of?
I will eat just about any type of bread. Currently I am eating Nature's Own Whole Wheat bread

C: is for Cereal what is your favorite kind currently (just one!)
Honey Nut Cheerios

D: is for Doughnuts, you might not currently be eating them but what kind do you fancy?
The long john with chocolate on top

E: is for Eggs, how would you like yours prepared? Scrambled with cheese and salsa. Although my first choice is egg whites
F: is for Fat Free, what is your favorite fat free product? Fat Free cottage cheese

G: is for Groceries, where do you purchase yours at?
Walmart, HEB, Sprouts, Target, Sam's Club

H: is for Hot Beverages, what is your favorite hot drink?
Not a fan of hot drinks

I: is for Ice Cream, pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.
Vanilla with hot fudge

J: is for Jams or Jellies, do you eat them, and if so what kind and flavor?
Grape jelly for me please!!

K: is for Kashi, name your favorite Kashi product?
Never had a Kashi product
L: is for Lunch, what was yours today? I haven't had lunch yet but it will be a Boca veggie burger with Laughing Cow swiss cheese wedge on 2 slices of Nature's Own whole wheat bread, an apple, and Pop Chips

M: is for microwave, what is your favorite microwave meal/snack?
94% Fat Free popcorn

N: is for nutrients, do you like carbs, fats, or proteins best?
Carbs and fats: sweets, fried foods, pasta

O: is for oil, what kind do you like to use?
Olive oil

P: is for protein, how do you get yours?
Chicken, ground turkey, turkey bacon egg whites

Q: is for Quaker, how do you like your oats?
With brown sugar

R: is for roasting, what is your favorite thing to roast?
Can't say I have ever roasted anything
S: is for sandwich, what’s your favorite kind?
Peanut butter & jelly
 
T: is for travel, how do you handle eating while traveling? I try to eat things I don't normally eat at home and in moderation. Most of the time I go crazy but I am trying here people

U: is for unique, what is one of your weirdest food combos?
I don't really get too crazy with my food

V: is for vitamins, what kind do you take?
Women's one a day vitamin

W: is for wasabi, yay or nay?
No thanks

X: is for XRAY. if we xrayed your belly right now, what food would we see?
Probably nothing but water because it is almost lunch and I am starving

Y: is for youth, what food reminds you of your childhood?
Mac n cheese, ribs, meatloaf, swiss rolls

Z: is for zucchini, how do you prepare it?
Never prepared it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...