Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Flatout Pizza

Flatout's Breads are a new food find for me thanks to Danica's Daily blog. The pizza she made looked so good I had to make it for myself immediately. I adapted the recipe to my liking and I must say it was amazing.
There are different varieties but always check the P+ values for yourself to make sure you get the right one. This kind is 2 P+ values.
  Ingriedients on my pizza:
  • 1 Flatout flatbread
  • 17 slices of Hormel Turkey Pepperoni
  • 1/4 cup fat free Kraft mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup pizza sauce
  • green bell peppers & tomatoes (other veggies can be added to your liking)
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
  • Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and lay flatout on the sheet. 
  • Spread pizza sauce evenly on flatout. 
  • Add veggies to flatout.
  • Top with cheese and add pepperonis. 
  • Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. 
  • Slice and enjoy!! 
The finished product for 6 P+ values! Nom nom nom!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...