Sunday, January 23, 2011

No Pudge Fudge Brownies!!!

I have been hearing and reading about these no pudge fudge brownies for quite some time now but I had never actually came across the mix. Well this Saturday I was at my local Sprouts Farmers Market store just browsing and I look up and poof there it was!!! It was on sale so I figured I might as well buy it and try it!
The box recipe calls for 2/3 cup of non-fat vanilla yogurt. However, I am not a fan of yogurt so I made mine with 2/3 cup of applesauce and 1/4cup liquid egg whites. While it doesn't look like a restaurant brownie it tastes pretty good. It is very chocolatey. What I like about the no pudge fudge brownie mix is that it is made with natural ingredients I can pronounce.
Each package makes 12 brownies and each brownie is 3 PointsPlus values each. 

Ingredients:
1 package No Pudge Fudge Brownie mix
2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup liquid egg whites (Egg Beaters)

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farheniet. 
  2. Lightly spray an 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
  3. Combine brownie mix, applesauce, and egg whites in a medium bowl. The batter will be thick (do not add water). 
  4. Stir well until the batter is smooth.
  5. Spread into the pan. 
  6. Bake for 30-35 minutes. 
  7. Let the brownies cool. To cut the brownies run sharp knife or pizza cutter under hot water and cut, rinsing under hot water after each cut. 
  8. Enjoy!!!
All natural ingredients



Well...it tasted better than it looks.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...