Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday the 13th

Today was a good day. Blogger was down this morning so this isn't the post I originally wanted to do. And I am doing this post by email so cut me some slack. :-)
This is my happy this Friday.
I went to a new restaurant today called In the Buns Burger Joint. It is very new and located in North Austin. You may be wondering why I am at a burger place when I don't eat red meat. Well they have a turkey burger!!! So that it what I ate along with curly fries. I recommend you go to this place if you are ever in the north Austin area!! Also, try the chipotle ranch!! It is good and has just the right amount of spiciness to it.

  


Turkey burger with cheddar cheese 


Positive note card I received from my chiropractor

.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...