Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pecan Street Festival

I have been in Austin for almost two years (my how time flies) and I have been wanting to check out the Pecan Street Festival since I found out about it. Well this time was my time! I checked out the festival with my new friend Brittany!! We decided to take the MetroRail! It was quite the experience.
Long line to purchase MetroRail tickets
MetroRail  
Once we finally arrived it was nice to walk around and check out the talents of local artists and listen to live bands. We had dinner at Iron Cactus downtown and didn't have to worry about parking!!
While it was very hot outside I enjoyed trying something new.
Chilling on the MetroRail



This guy plays across the street from where I work. He gets around.

The top of this building is awesome and looks even better at night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...