Sunday, July 10, 2011

Training Week 2 Recap

The plan for week 2:
  • Monday: Cardio dance class or 3 mile treadmill walk/jog
  • Tuesday: Treadmill – 45 minutes
  • Wednesday: Rest
  • Thursday: Treadmill – 45 minutes
  • Friday: Rest
  • Saturday: 6 miles walk/jog outdoors
  • Sunday: Rest
What really happened:
  • Monday: Nightclub cardio dance class at my gym along with 15 minutes of weights on the machines
  • Tuesday: 3.11 miles on the treadmill in 40:27 minutes
  • Wednesday: Rest
  • Thursday: Rest (my body needed it)
  • Friday: Rest
  • Saturday: 7.02 miles on a park trail in 1:31:26
  • Sunday: Rest
What I learned:
  • Don’t eat Mexican and have a margarita the night before a long wog (mistake from week 1).
  • Things never go according to how I plan but I am glad I have a plan.
  • For me, I need to literally do nothing the night before my long wog. Last week, I did some decluttering and cleaning and didn’t get enough rest which I think affected how I felt last week.
  • This week I felt great before, during, and after my wog.
  • I still can’t seem to incorporate strength training into my training plan even though I know it is very important.
  • I feel like my endurance is building slowly and I am getting a wee bit faster.
Have a great Sunday y’all!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...